Your hands are just as visible as any other part of your body. You use them to highlight points in conversations and for daily tasks. Therefore, they need to be groomed well.
Your appearance is greatly enhanced by a well-maintained manicure. No matter if you use nail polish or not, your nails must be healthy and well-maintained. A weekly manicure with the top manicure kit is a good idea to keep your hands looking attractive.
You will need to set aside approximately half an hour for the following items: emery board, cuticle scissors, and nail buffer.
1. Use a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover to clean off old polish. Hold the cotton ball down on the nail for a few seconds. To ensure that the polish doesn’t get on the skin around your nails, pull the cotton ball towards the center.
2. To shape nails, hold them in a slant position. You should use long strokes that go in the same direction as the nail's center. Do not file your nails at the corners as it weakens them. Do not file your nails in sharp points.
3. Use your thumb to rub cuticle cream into the rough skin around the base and sides of the nails using a circular motion.
4. Warm water can be used to soften your cuticles. Use a nailbrush to clean your nails.
5. Apply a coat of sealer to protect the nails and let them dry for a minimum of 30 minutes. Do not touch the water until your nails are dry completely.